The Northeast Louisiana Economic Alliance has partnered with LED to help communities become development ready. What this means is when a prospect looks to our area for a potential site, they see that we are a Louisiana Development Ready Community, thus being ready to welcome the business. Below are some pictures from the Bastrop Town Hall Meeting. NELEA is proud to be a part of this project and we look forward to the progress it brings to the area.
- Riddlebarger, Carter Discuss Entergy’s Low-income Customer Initiatives in Louisiana
- Entergy Commits $1.25M to Help Louisiana Communities Recover from Hurricane Ida
- Partnering with Our Communities in Recovery
- Entergy Corporation, Chairman Leo Denault Recognized for Climate Leadership at National Conference
- Delivering Electricity at Affordable Rates for Our Customers