LABI (Louisiana Association of Business and Industry) serves its broad membership by working towards the singular goal of fostering a climate for economic growth through consistently championing the principles of the free enterprise system. LABI sets the standard for advocacy, providing policymakers with the information and perspective necessary to advance sound public policy that supports strong economic growth. LABI is proud to be Louisiana’s official state chapter for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Manufacturers. Stephen Waguespack, President/CEO of LABI made a stop in Monroe on Monday, March 27th and gave an update on where our state is headed when it comes to business and industry.
- Dedication Ceremony for the Dr. Robert Guthrie Jarrell, Jr. Memorial Plaza
- Riddlebarger, Carter Discuss Entergy’s Low-income Customer Initiatives in Louisiana
- Entergy Commits $1.25M to Help Louisiana Communities Recover from Hurricane Ida
- Partnering with Our Communities in Recovery
- Entergy Corporation, Chairman Leo Denault Recognized for Climate Leadership at National Conference